Human Resources

Interim Procedure for Processing H1B Visas

The person who has been responsible for handling H1B work visas, has left Clemson University. Until a replacement is hired, new H1B petitions will be handled by an external immigration law firm through the Office of International Affairs (OIA). Previously filed petitions for H1Bs will be referred to external counsel as appropriate. Departments will be notified by OIA of actions taken on their cases by the Department of Homeland Security as that information is received. If you have questions about these interim procedures, please contact the Office of International Affairs.