Listed below are those recognition awards that every county is encouraged to include in their annual 4-H recognition program. Additional awards may be added to meet the specific needs of each individual county.
- 4-H Event Representative – Recognition for representing the county at a state, regional or national 4-H event.
- 4-H Project Excellence – Recognition for submitting a high quality Project Record Book (1.21 MB, PDF). The two highest scoring (PDF) (minimum score of 7) juniors and seniors in each project area (including community service) will receive an award.
- 4-H Spirit - To recognize that member who consistently exemplifies the 4-H spirit. Each club may nominate one member for consideration.
- 4-H Event Representative – Recognition for representing or chaperoning the county at a state, regional or national 4-H event.
- 4-H Service - Recognition may be given for to volunteers for each year of service they donate to the 4-H program.
- 4-H Volunteer of the Year – Recognition for outstanding contributions to the 4-H program and setting a standard of service for others to follow.
- 4-H Club of the Year – Recognition for overall club achievement as documented in a club scrapbook. Must have 4-H Honor Club status.
- 4-H Honor Club – Every 4-H club that meets a set of higher standards each year is eligible to be designated as a 4-H Honor Club (PDF). These standards are outlines on the application form.