Important Dates and Locations
The next Initial Certification Class will be held on July 25, 2018, followed by a qualifying exam July 26, 2018. The class and exam will be held at the River Center in Columbia.
Class begins: 8:30 a.m.
Class adjourns: 5:00 p.m.
Initial Certification Class
CEPSCI initial certification will qualify individuals who complete the CEPSCI class and pass the corresponding exam.
- Classroom training
- Qualifying exam
- Grading and DHEC notification
- Issuance of Certification (within 1-2 weeks)
The one-day initial certification class will:
- Address techniques for construction site erosion prevention and sediment control
- Cover regulatory requirements related to NPDES Construction General Permit compliance in South Carolina
- Introduce environmentally effective techniques for different terrain and topography
- Demonstrate how to review grading and drainage plans and BMP details
- Provide an overview of techniques and practices for conducting a thorough field inspection
- Help prepare attendees for the exam, which is part of the process for becoming a SC Certified Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control Inspector
Contact us for further information.
July 25, 2018
(Exam July 26, 2018)
August 29, 2018
(Exam August 30, 2018)
September 26, 2018
(Exam September 27, 2018)
October 24, 2018
(Exam October 25, 2018)
November 28, 2018
(Exam November 29, 2018)
Classes and exams are held at the River Center in Columbia unless otherwise indicated