2017-2018 Club Year:
4-H August & September Updates & Events PDF
4-H October & November Updates & Events PDF
4-H Winter Updates & Events PDF
4-H January-Feb Updates & Events
4-H Feb- March Updates & Events PDF
National Events: Local 4-H are active in the following
- National 4-H Week- October 1-7th
- National Youth Science Day- October 4th, More Information
- Tractor Supply Fall (Oct 4-15) & Spring Paper Clover (April 28-May 5) More Information
- National 4-H Congress- November 24-28th More Information
- Joann's Paper Clover Program- February
- National 4-H Conference- April 7-12th More Information
Regional Project Information: Savannah Valley 4-H Region
2017-18 County/Club Projects/Events: more coming soon
- Teen Teacher Volunteers- August - December; 15-17year olds are needed to help with in-school and after-school 4-H Nature Programs. Contact Jennifer Scales for info.
- Teen Teachers Event- Help in local schools & Events! Email for list of dates and times.
- Showmanship (Rabbit & Poultry) Workshops- Contact Jennifer Scales for more info.
- Egg Judging Workshops- Contact Jennifer Scales for more info.
- National 4-H Volunteer e-Forum - #4HGrowsHere Through Volunteers; October 5th, 6:45-8:30pm at Downtown Charleston Office. Free training event: Cultivating an Environment for Growing True Leaders
- Paper Clover @ Tractor Supply, October 4 – 15;
- Volunteers needed Oct 7 and 14 from 8:30-2pm for 4-H tables @ Tractor Supply in Ravenel.
- Coastal Carolina Fair, October 26-Nov 5, 2017- Volunteers needed in Ag. Barn each morning from 8am-10am. Email JScales@Clemson.edu to sign up.
- National 4-H Volunteer e-Forum - #4HGrowsHere; November 2nd, 6:45-8:30pm at Downtown Charleston Office. Free training event: Cultivating “STEM”ming into Animal Science, Growing True Leaders
- Tri-County 4-H Awards/Recognition Ceremony- November 4th @ Coastal Carolina Fair's Agricultural Arena. Awards start at 12:30pm.
- Archery Project- Next meeting in West Ashley on Dec 16th, Email JScales@clemson.edu for more info. Please bring $1 or an arrow to donate.
- STEM Fest- Feb 3rd Volunteers needed for 4-H activity table at Brittlebank Park from 10am-3pm.
- JOANN Craft Day- Feb 3rd; 11-2pm. Volunteers needed to host craft card during paper Clover Campaign at Summerville and West Ashley stores.
- JOANN Paper Clover- Feb 1-28, 2018 Make a $1 or $4 donation to 4-H at checkout. Learn More and register for awards.
4-H Youth Development opportunities are available to youth thanks to Grants, Donations, Sponsorships, and Community Support. Please consider supporting your local 4-H program.