Contests and Award Applications
South Carolina Association of Agricultural Educators
NAAE Award Application Process and Guidelines
- Each Region will select their nominee at the Fall Region Teachers meeting.
- Nominees must complete the SCAAE Application associated with the NAAE Award for which they were nominated.
- Nominees must return the completed SCAAE Application to their Associate State Director by December 1.
- The Regional Coordinator will forward the applications to the SCAAE Past President by December 10.
- Judging of the applications will be performed by a group of judges selected by the SCAAE Past President and consisting of the following (as approved by the SCAAE Executive Committee):
- Retired Agricultural Educator
- Representative from the Agriculture Industry
- Representative of an Agricultural Organization (Farm Bureau, SC Young Farmer and Agribusiness Assoc., SC Cattlemen’s Assoc., etc.)
- State Winners will be notified by February 1.
- State winners will submit the NAAE completed application to the SCAAE Past President by April 15.
- The SCAAE Past President will submit all State applications to NAAE prior to the May 15 Deadline.
- Outstanding Young Member
- Outstanding Ag Ed Teacher
- Outstanding Middle/Secondary School Ag Ed Program
- Outstanding Post Secondary / Adult Ag Ed Program
- SCAAE Teacher Mentor Award Application
- SCAAE "Teacher Turn the Key" Scholarship Application