SC FFA State Convention
LINKS TO CONVENTION INFORMATION LINKS TO RECORDED CONVENTION SESSIONS
- General Information (DOC)
- Registration form (DOC) - Mail or email to Brenda Baldwin
- Draft Program
- Pocket Program (PDF)
- Talent Application (DOC)
- State FFA Awards & Recognitions; Nominating Committee and Officer Candidates; National Chapter Awards; Percent Membership Awards
- Honorary State Degrees, Honorary American Degrees and SC FFA State Degrees
Convention Social: hosted by Pickens County CTC -Time: After the Closing Ceremony on Wednesday evening until 11:00 PM.
Games, refreshments, music and a lot of memories will be Transforming. So, join the other members, State Officers and National Officer - Breanna Holbert for this fun event.
Chapters staying on campus (Dorms)
- Housing Roster for chapters staying on campus. (excel) If you are staying in Campus housing, you are required to have a 1:10 ratio of adults to students based on gender, i.e. 10 male students and 5 female students = 1 adult male + 1 adult female. A female chaperone must accompany female students and a male chaperone must accompany male students. No unchaperoned students will be allowed into the housing area..
- Student Forms Package (one per student) (PDF) Release of Liability Form and SC FFA Comprehensive Parental Permission forms are turned in at registration check-in.
- Adult Release of Liability form (DOC) — One per Adult (18 and over) that will be turned in at check in.
Chapters NOT staying on Campus. (Commuting, Hotels, etc)
- Student Forms Package (one per student) (PDF) SC FFA Comprehensive Parental Permission forms are turned in at registration check-in.