University Facilities

Facilities IT Support Request

If you are employed by University Facilities and need assistance with a computer related issue, you can submit a request through our on-line web form (Clemson employee userid and password required). Once your request is received, we will assign someone to work directly with you on the issue you're experiencing.

Please note, the link to the form above is for University Facilities end-users only. If you need IT assistance and belong to another organization or department, please see your college consultant, TSP, or submit a request to