Student Financial Aid Federal School Code: 003425

Other Circumstances

Study Abroad

Those who wish to receive financial aid for course work outside the United States should contact Student Financial Aid at least three months prior to their departure in order to set up an appointment with the Financial Aid Study Abroad Coordinator.

To request an appointment online.

Summer School

Summer loans are not processed automatically based on submission of the FAFSA. Students must request summer aid in writing in order to have funds available by the payment deadlines.

Graduate Students

Most graduate aid is administered by the Graduate School through graduate assistantship and fellowship programs.  Federal and private loan programs are also available. 

International Students

Undergraduate international students are generally not eligible for financial assistance through federal and institutional programs.  Assistance may be available to international graduate students through programs administered through the Graduate School.