South Carolina Extension Association
of Family and Consumer Sciences
Awards & Recognition
** State awards applications are due March 10, 2008 and all
award applications are due to National by April 1, 2008. **
2008 Award Update
- All award application forms will be submitted electronically by NEAFCS members in the NEAFCS Members Only Section.
- New members will not be able to submit award applications until we have received and processed their membership application.
- Those who were members in 2007 will be able to complete the application only if you have renewed your membership by January 15, 2008.
- Each award application will be assigned a unique entry number that will appear at the top of the award application.
- More information on award submissions can be found on the NEAFCS Awards & Recognition webpage.
- For the Para-Professional Award, the applicant is the para-professional and the sponsoring agent must submit the online application and sign it.
Send all award applications to:
Bamberg County, Clemson Extension
P. O. Box 299
Bamberg, S.C. 29003
Website Accessibility Statement
Extension Family & Consumer Sciences Homepage
University Cooperative Extension Homepage