Welcome to the Advising Registration System
The advising appointment calendar for Spring 2014 extends from Monday March 10 to Tuesday April 8. The grid shows one week at a time. Use the arrows above the appointment grid to move up or down to view additional weeks.
Advising appointments are 20 minutes. Due to the high volume of students, appointments during the pre-registration advising period will be limited to discussion of courses and degree progress reports (including preparation of course substitution forms). For other matters, please schedule an appointment after the advising period.
Make note of your appointment date and time. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REMINDER.
Pre-registration advising will be in 158 P & A. Please be on time - your appointment may be cancelled if you are late.
READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE BEGINNING:
- You must Create an Account before reserving an advising appointment. You will not be able to see the available appointments unless you are logged into the system.
When registering, please include your FIRST and LAST name and your CLEMSON EMAIL addess.
- The advising appointment system is only available prior to and during advising periods. Appointments for other dates must be made by email (
- You are only allowed one appointment!
- To reserve an appointment, click RESERVE APPOINTMENT.
You may cancel your appointment by clicking EDIT APPOINTMENT and clicking CANCEL. Make sure to cancel an appointment BEFORE reserving another appointment.
- Under the CUID field, select "Pre-Registration Advising" from the "Resource" drop-down menu.
- The appointment calendar is best viewed in Firefox, but will work in Internet Explorer.