Your annual gifts make a difference.
Your annual gifts support the Clemson Fund — the backbone of Clemson University’s private support and an important component of the Will to Lead campaign. Annual gifts help us support top students and faculty, who are at the heart of the University’s purpose and are the priorities for the Will to Lead campaign. By establishing a personal tradition of annual giving, you help the University rise into the ranks of the nation’s finest institutions, which keeps the brightest students in the state and attracts industry and higher paying jobs.
During the campaign, we ask all alumni and friends to dig a little deeper.
- Clemson is where it is today thanks to the generosity and consistent support of our alumni, parents and friends who give annually.
- You can help us support students and faculty by digging a little deeper — to help us fund scholarships and fellowships for top students; attract and retain the best faculty; and support initiatives that make a Clemson education exceptional, lead to economic development and foster innovation.
Unrestricted gifts are our most vital resource for success.
- Annual unrestricted gifts allow the University to meet unforeseen needs as they arise and to capitalize on opportunities as they emerge.
- Through annual unrestricted gifts, University administrators have the ability to direct funds to where the need is the greatest year after year.
Special options enhance your annual giving record.
- Many corporations will match employees' donations to Clemson University. Gifts from employers through matching gift programs are credited to your individual giving record.
- Clemson alumni often wish to establish a perfect consecutive-giving record since their date of graduation. To “catch up” missed years, you need only to make a current fiscal-year gift plus a minimum gift of $10 for each missed year.
- Annual gifts to the Clemson Fund are tax deductible.
Distinctive gift clubs acknowledge outstanding annual commitments.
Ways to give
About the phonathon
- The Clemson University Phonathon Program gives those who benefit from philanthropy — Clemson students — the opportunity to thank our donors and encourage their support.
- The phonathon is an integral part of Clemson’s annual fundraising drive and is helping support the Will to Lead campaign.
- Are you a student who would like to help make a difference? The phonathon is in need of confident, well-spoken students who are able to communicate the University’s funding needs to alumni and friends of Clemson. Read more or apply now!