Cumulative Gift Societies honor and thank those who have given generously throughout the years. Membership is based on a person’s contributions over time, including Clemson Fund annual gifts, endowments, pledges, commitments to capital projects, etc.
- Centum II Society ($10 million plus)
- Trustee Oak Society ($5 million to $9.9 million)
- Thomas Green Clemson Society ($1 million to $4.9 million)
- John C. Calhoun Society ($500,000 to $999,999)
- Richard W. Simpson Society ($250,000 to $499,999)
- Anna Calhoun Clemson Society ($100,000 to $249,999)
To learn more, contact Jack McKenzie at email@example.com or 864-656-3861.