Martine LaBerge, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair of Bioengineering
College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences
Contact 864-656-5557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is Dr. LaBerge?
Martine LaBerge is a professor and chair of the Department of Bioengineering. She currently serves as the Executive Director of CUBEInC in Greenville. Her research interests include total knee implants, tribology, and endovascular stents.
How Dr. LaBerge’s research is transforming health care
Martine has numerous publications and is an inventor of several patents related to the design of orthopedic and vascular implants. Through her administrative positions, she has developed the Clemson Biomedical Engineering Innovation Campus (CUBEInC), devoted to the development of high-impact medical technology and treatments, as well as the South Carolina Translational Medical Technology Program (SCMedTransTech), a collaboration among the major universities and hospitals in the state aimed at developing clinically relevant medical technology.
News and media related to Dr. LaBerge’s research
- A bias for innovation, Clemson World, 8/24/13
- Students research with local cardiovascular and orthopedic surgeons to improve quality of life, Clemson University Features, 2012
- Clemson University opens Patewood bioengineering lab at GHS, Media Relations, 12/9/11
- Clemson, GHS incubator set to hatch this fall, GSA Business
- Medical device maker supports university research project in South Carolina, GSA Business, 11/22/10
- Med tech giant brings cash to state’s bioengineering research, Independent Mail, 11/20/10
- Hospitals, medical technology manufacturer team up to fund biomedical research, Media Relations, 11/18/10
- Clemson bioengineering lab named for Greenville orthopaedic pioneers, Media Relations, 2/11/10
Health Research Expertise Keywords
Bioengineering, Knee Implants, Joint Replacement, Tribology, Endovascular Stents, Orthopedics, Implant
- CUSHR Faculty
- CU-Prisma Health Partnership
- Healthy SC
- In The News
- Make a Gift
- Contact Us