Program Level - Undergraduate certificate
Program Length - 2 years
How much will this program cost me?*
Tuition and fees: $50,972
Books and supplies: $0
On-campus room & board: $16,716
For further program cost information, click here.
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
Federal loans: *
Private education loans: *
Institutional financing plan: *
* There were fewer than 10 graduates in this program. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates.
The school has elected to provide the following additional information: XX% of program graduates used loans to help finance their costs for this program.
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 2 years to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2013-2014, *% finished in 2 years.
* Fewer than 10 students completed this program in 2013-14. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job placement rate for students who completed this program is *%.
Both the institution's state and accreditor require the calculation of a job placement rate for this program.
Accreditor Rate: The job placement rate for students who completed this program is XX%.
State Rate: The job placement rate for students who completed this program is XX%.
* This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.
* We are required to calculate this information; however, due to privacy concerns, we are unable to provide this data.
For additional information related to this program and/or the information provided above, click here.
In an effort to promote transparency within this program, and to facilitate it among other programs, we would like to share the following facts/figures involving ClemsonLIFE™:
|Percentage of Students Successfully Completing the School Year¹||83%||73%||86%|
|Percentage of Students Given the Opportunity to Return for a Third Year²||50%||50%||50%|
|Percentage of Students Employed After Completing the Program³||66%||83%||75%|
¹ This is calculated at the end of each year by subtracting the number of students who exited the program early from the total number of students enrolled at the beginning of the school year and then dividing this value by the total number of students enrolled at the beginning of the school year. This value is then multiplied by 100 to determine the percentage.
² Students are selected for inclusion in the third year based on a variety of factors, such as eagerness to learn, continued demonstration of pro-social behaviors, work ethic, recommendation from instructors, etc.
³ To be considered employed, a student must work at least 20 hours a week and receive no less than minimum wage at one year follow-up after completing the program.