Member of the Institutional Research Office since February 2007.
Main Areas of Focus:
- Submits official semester reports to the SC Commission on Higher Education.
- Maintains a database of faculty credentials and performing compliance audits.
- Assists in database management for the student evaluation of instructors system.
- Assists other IR staff with report editing and development.
Current Research Interests:
- Reviewing SACS faculty credential standards to ensure we are in compliance.
- Documenting community engagement initiatives at Clemson.
- Seeking patterns in student persistence and retention.
Previously, Melissa worked as a compensation consultant to local governments and as a Human Resources Analyst for a financial services company in Greenville. Her background brings strengths in survey data compilation, data analysis, and report writing.