OBPP TRAINER CERTIFICATION
Currently we have over 1000+ individuals who have participated in the OBPP Trainer Certification Course (TCC) in the United States.
Periodically, we offer a TCC for qualified
individuals who are interested in becoming a certified
trainer in the program. TCCs are conducted by qualified, highly experienced members of our Olweus leadership team.
Often, these training sessions include individuals from all over the country.
Sometimes, we conduct TCCs to certify trainers mainly for an individual state.
If think you may be interested in becoming a certified OBPP trainer, click
here to review Requirements for Trainer Certification.
To apply for an OBPP Trainer Certification Course, the following documents must be submitted for training consideration. An application packet includes:
- Completed Application for Participation indicating which TCC you wish to attend including signed copy of Requirements for Trainer Certification
- Copy of current resume
Application packet can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; fax to 864-656-6281; or mailed to:
ATTN: Jessi Wilson
Institute on Family and Neighborhood Life (IFNL)
2035 Barre Hall, Clemson, SC 29634.
For questions call Jessi Wilson at 864-656-6402 or email@example.com or Lydia Arneson at 864-656-6712 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming TCC training:
- Camp Hill, PA: April 29-May 1, 2014, Application packets are now being accepted through March 28, 2014.
The cost of participation in the TCC is $4,200, which includes:
- Participation in the 3-day TCC Part I
- Participation in a 2-day TCC Part II approximately 12 months
- Participation in regular phone consultation with an Olweus Technical Assistance Consultant (OTAC) (approximately 15 hours of consultation over a 24 month period)
- One complete set of trainer's materials for use when training
- Access to the trainer-only section of the OBPP website
The price does not include costs associated with your travel, lodging or meals associated with either training session, or program materials needed for school-level implementation (committee and staff training).
If you would like to discuss the possibility of holding a TCC in your
state, please contact Jane Riese, Director of Training, 717-870-7992; email@example.com.