Test your computer to make sure that your computer meets the hardware and software requirements for participating in an Adobe® Connect™ meeting. Review the Technical Specifications for Adobe Connect to see a list of supported operating systems and web browsers.
Review the Acrobat Connect Pro Meeting FAQs and the Acrobat Connect Pro User Community for assistance with frequently asked questions.
- How do I get an Adobe® Connect™ account?
All faculty and staff already have accounts in the Adobe® Connect™ system. To create a meeting and begin using Adobe® Connect™ open your web browser and navigate to the following URL in your web browser: http://connect.clemson.edu. Log in using your network login and password.
- Is there a cost for Adobe® Connect™?
Adobe® Connect™ is available for free to all faculty and staff at Clemson University. At present, we are not able to offer this tool to students. We have a limited license. If you plan to use Adobe® Connect™ for large meetings, please email ITHELP@clemson.edu and work with Clemson Online for scheduling.
- Which File Types are Supported in Connect Meetings? (.HTM)
- Can you provide an Example Statement for courses that use Adobe Connect? (.DOCX) (.PDF)
- How do I Link Adobe® Connect™ Recordings to a Canvas Course? (.DOCX)(.PDF)
- What are Adobe Connect's New Features? (.DOCX) (.PDF)
- How do I use Adobe Connect Shared Content? (.DOCX) (.PDF)