Richard Pak presents a discussion, along with other faculty, to demystify the steps to publishing your research in a journal. This DG is geared toward graduate students who’ve done lots of presentations, posters, and proceedings and want to step up to the next level but don’t know where to start. Among some of the topics:
- Where do I get data?
- What journal do I select?
- What about impact factor?
- What about open-access versus traditional?
- How do I determine author order?
- How do I submit?
- How do I deal with the reviews?
- How about rejection, what’s next!?
- So many questions!!
HFDG this semester will be held at 2:30 pm in Brackett room 419. If you know someone who does not receive these announcements please forward this link. You can see the current schedule and sign up for automated email alerts.