CLEMSON — Clemson University psychologist Eric Muth sees motion sickness as potential fallout from high-end technology that once was limited to the commercial marketplace moving to consumer use in gaming devices.
on December 15, 2010 in news
News & Events
- Clemson, NASA contest for middle-schoolers aims for asteroids
- Eric Muth Interviewed about Motion Sickness [Streaming Audio]
- Motion sickness a reality in the virtual world, too
- HFI is now a member of the NASA Human Health and Performance Center
- Two New Conference Proceedings from Sandra Garrett and Students