Contemporary Occupational Health Psychology: Global Perspectives on Research and Practice, Volume 2 continues a definitive reference series published in association with the European Academy of Occupational Health Psychology (EAOHP) and the Society for Occupational Health Psychology (SOHP). The series summarizes state-of-the-art research and practice in the field of occupational health psychology.
- Volume 2 of the most important and influential research series in the rapidly growing field of occupational health psychology
- Presents state-of-the-art research along with its implications for real-world practice
- Provides in-depth reviews of hot topics, including new work from several top international experts in the field
- Volume 2 includes increased North American contributions, sourced by a dedicated North America editor
The book is available at Wiley.
Similar Posts (auto-generated):
- Bob Sinclair receives Distinguished Contributions to Occupational Health Psychology Award, June 7, 2011
- Cindy Pury’s book on courage is published by APA, June 21, 2010
- HFDG: Misinformation and Its Correction: Continued Influence and Successful Debiasing, September 24, 2012
- Bruce King & Patrick Rosopa’s Statistics Textbook Published, August 22, 2010