Phone: (864) 656-4715
Office: 415 Brackett Hall
- PhD: Industrial-Organizational Psychology (Bowling Green State University, 1993)
- MS: Industrial-Organizational Psychology (Illinois State University, 1989)
- BS: Psychology (University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, 1987)
- Personnel selection (personality testing, interviewing, assessment centers)
- Performance appraisal (sources of performance information, affective influences)
- Judgement and decision making (self-insight into decision processes, medical decision making)
- Raymark, P. H., Schmit, M. J., & Guion, R. M. (1997). Technical report for the Personality-related Position Requirements form (PPRF).
- Van Iddekinge, C. H., Roth, P. L., Raymark, P. H., & Odle-Dusseau, H. N. (in press). A meta-analysis of the validity of integrity tests. Journal of Applied Psychology.
- Van Iddekinge, C. H., Raymark, P. H., & Eidson, C. E., Jr. (2011). An examination of the validity and incremental value of needed-at-entry ratings for a customer service job. Applied Psychology: An International Review, 60 (1), 24-45.
- Reynolds, D. H., Wasko, L. E., Sinar, E. F., Raymark, P. H., & Jones, J. A. (2009). UIT or not UIT? That is not the only question. Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Perspectives on Science and Practice, 2, 52-57.
- Raymark, P. H., & Tafero, T. L. (2009). Individual differences in the ability to fake on personality measures. Human Performance, 22, 86-103.
- Van Iddekinge, C. H., McFarland, L. A., & Raymark, P. H. (2007). Antecedents of impression management use and effectiveness in a structured interview. Journal of Management, 33, 752-773.
Awards and Honors:
- Best paper award winner, Human Resources Division of the Academy of Management – co-authored with Chad Van Iddekinge and Carl Eidson (2001)
- Academy of Management
- American Psychological Association
- Association for Psychological Science
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- PSYCH 201: Introduction to Psychology
- PSYCH 861: Personnel Psychology
- PSYCH 864: Performance Appraisal
- PSYCH 868: Leadership in Organizations
- PSYCH 869: Advanced Personnel Selection
- PSYCH 899: Judgment and Decision Making