- PhD: Industrial/Organizational Psychology (University of Akron, 1990)
- MS: Applied Psychology (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1985)
- Employment discrimination
- Procedural justice
- Retirement planning and the return to work
- Taylor, M. A., Goldberg, C., Shore, L., & Lipka, P. (in press). The effects of retirement expectations and social support on post-retirement adjustment: A longitudinal analysis. Journal of Managerial Psychology.
- Taylor, M. A., Shultz, K. Spiegel, P., Morrison, B., & Greene, J. (2007). Predicting the retirement adjustment of military retirees: The central role of expectations. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37(8), 1697-1725.
- Taylor, M. A., & Geldhauser, H. (2006). The challenges facing lower income workers: Problem identification and practical solutions. In K. Shultz & G. Adams’ Aging and Work in the 21st Century. Part of Applied Psychology series, E. Fleishman & J. Cleveland (Eds.).
- Van Iddekenge, C., Taylor, M. A., & Eidson, C. (2005). Broad versus narrow facets of integrity: Predictive validity and subgroup differences. Human Performance, 18(2), 151-178.
Consulting Experience and Interests
- Diversity management
- Cross-cultural issues in management
- Recruitment of women into non-traditional jobs
- Recruiting/Retaining older workers
- Test development and validation
- American Psychological Association
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychologists
- Society for Research on Aging
- PSYCH 201, H201: Introduction to Psychology
- PSYCH 861: Personnel Psychology
- PSYCH 867: Legal Issues in Personnel
- PSYCH 871: Personnel Testing