Information for Aerial Applicators
All aerial applicators in the state of South Carolina, including transient aerial applicators, must
- Be at least 18 years-old;
- Pass a two-part written exam;
- Show financial responsibility;
- Complete the application form; and
- Submit the application fee.
Rules & Regulations for the Enforcement of the SC Pesticide Control Act (315kb, pdf)
*Please note that the Rules and Regulations do not negate the regulations promulgated by the Aeronautics division of the SC Department of Commerce or its successors.