A Quick Guide to Triple Rinsing
- Empty contents of container into spray tank, turning the container so that any product trapped in the handle is allowed to flow out. Once flow is down to a drip, allow the container to drain for an additional 30 seconds.
- Immediately begin rinsing procedures or the product may become difficult to remove.
- Fill empty container 1/4 full of water.
- Replace the cap securely on the container. Shake vigorously for at least one full minute.
- Drain rinse water into spray tank.
- Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5 (fill, shake and drain) two more times.