- Meeting 1 - August 10, 2016
- Meeting 2 - February 21, 2017
AUGUST 10, 2016 - MEETING RESULTS
iClicker Audience Participation Results collected during the presentation (PDF, 916kb)
PURPOSE: Create an opportunity for interested stakeholders in the Savannah River Basin to learn about this assessment, timeframe, expectations, and ways to stay involved.
- Hear from DNR and DHEC on assessment objectives
- Meet the surface water team and see the model framework
- Learn about the ways that your organization can assist in creating a more true model of SC surface waters and how to stay involved
Reports and updated information for the Savannah River Basin are posted on DNR's Surface Water webpage.
FEBRUARY 21, 2017 - MEETING
PRESENTATION OF DRAFT SURFACE WATER MODEL
Selected iClicker Audience Participation Results from ALL Basin 1st Meetings (Download PDF)
Present the Catawba River Basin surface water model inputs, assumptions, and calibration results in its near final stage of deveopment.
- Learn about the model development for this river basin
- Participate in modeling scenarios at workstations
- Group discussions on modeling assumptions
- Hear from DNR and DHEC on model framework next steps
- Learn about the ways to stay involved
Reports and updated information for the Catawba River Basin are posted on DNR's Surface Water webpage.