What will it be like to take a course through the Center?
- Learning for the professional should be self-paced, so the majority of our course material can be used at your convenience.
- Learning should be interactive, so the learning environment will allow you to interact and network with other professionals.
- Learning should be collaborative, so we encourage participants to share their professional knowledge and experience with each other.
- Learning should be enjoyable, so our learning platform will be social.
- Learning should be convenient, so our learning environment will be fully mobile-compatible. Work your way through the learning material from the convenience of your iPad or other tablet!
- The learning challenges should be about the material itself not the technology, so our learning environment will be reliable, aesthetically pleasing, and intuitive.
To these ends, we are establishing a modern learning platform that is free from many of the instable and awkward aspects of earlier generations of online learning systems. We look forward to having you be a part of our online learning environment!
A view of a course module focusing on stormwater pond inspections, with menu options on the left to view course progress, class discussions, and more!