Office of Research

Working with Clemson

The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) handles all federally funded sponsor and foundation proposals and awards. However, OSP does not manage industry-sponsored research and gifts. For industry-sponsored research, please contact the Office of Industrial Contracts. To make a gift, please contact the Clemson University Foundation.

Setting up an account with Clemson

If you have received a sub award, or will be working as a consultant on a sponsored programs award, please review the paragraph below in order to receive payment from Clemson University.

In order to receive payment from Clemson University, please register your institution/company/agency as a vendor in our Procurement database. Please provide the remittance address and register at the following link If you need assistance with registration, please email Procurement Services at or call 864-656-5582.

Unfunded research agreements

The Material Transfer Agreement and Non-Disclosure Agreement forms are undergoing revisions. Please contact the Office of Sponsored Programs if you are in need of a MTA or an NDA.

Please click the link below to make a request, or check on the status of a request in the system.