How to Enroll
- Access Enrollment Website and register for the desired course. (*course registration will be open no later than January 1st, 2018)
- Pay the $200 enrollment deposit (See Fees and Payments).
- Submit scholar transcripts:
- Summer Scholars accepts enrollment on a first-come, first-serve basis. An official copy of your High School transcript is required to determine acceptance. Applicants who have a weighted GPA above 3.3 will be automatically accepted after providing documentation. Applicants with a weighted GPA below a 3.3 may be accepted based on PSAT, SAT or ACT scores and their letter of recommendation from a teacher or school official. In these instances the application will be reviewed by the acceptance committee. (please see gradetracker.com)
- This is required within two weeks after your enrollment deposit.
- Transcripts may be mailed or sent electronically from the camper's school to email@example.com.
- Note: For middle schoolers, your most recent report card can serve as your transcript or a PSAT score.
- Click here to view and print 2018 forms. Once complete, please submit the documents. Documents are due no later than three weeks before the start of the course. Please do not staple or print these forms on both sides.
Fees and Payments
- Program Fee:
- Enrollment deposit: Scholars must pay a $200 nonrefundable enrollment deposit to secure a place in the program. This deposit is applied to the program fee.
- Full payment: The program fee balance must be received 30 days prior to the start of the course or the student may be dropped from the course.
- Full payment by April 1, 2018 is required to receive the Early bird discount.
- Payment method: Fees and deposits may be paid by check or credit card. Checks should be payable to Clemson University. Credit card payments must be made online through the registration portal.
Note: The enrollment deposit will be refunded only if you are not accepted. All other instances, the deposit is nonrefundable and will be applied to the overall program cost.
At this time, we do not offer any type of discount or financial assistance.
- The enrollment deposit will not be refunded once course placement is accepted.
- The withdrawal deadline is 3 (21 days) weeks prior to the start of the course. If a student withdraws from the program 3 weeks prior to the course start date a written refund request is required. Summer Scholars will review the requested refund and program fees paid, less the nonrefundable enrollment deposit, may be refunded.
- Any time after three weeks prior to the program start, a student who withdraws for any reason, or if you are dismissed from the program, no monies will be refunded.