Fees and Payments
- Program Fee
- Enrollment Deposit: Scholars must pay a $200 nonrefundable enrollment deposit to secure a place in the program. The deposit is applied to the overall tuition of $1,100.
- Full payment before April 1st is required to receive a discounted tuition of $950.
- Tuition covers room and board, classroom materials, field trips, and three meals per day during the week.
- Accounts with any balance remaining on April 1st will incur a $150 charge.
- Payment method: Fees and deposits may be paid by check or credit card. Checks should be payable to Clemson University. Credit card payments must be made online through the registration portal.
Note: The enrollment deposit will be refunded only if you are not accepted. In all other instances, the deposit is nonrefundable and will be applied to the overall program cost.
At this time, Summer Scholars does not offer financial assistance, discounts, or scholarships.
- Weekend Stay: $200
- Airport Shuttle: $100 each way (shuttle service offered only to those traveling to and from GSP International Airport)
- The enrollment deposit will not be refunded once course placement is accepted.
- The withdrawal deadline is 3 weeks (21 days) prior to the start of the course. If a student withdraws from the program 3 weeks prior to the course start date, a written refund request is required. Summer Scholars will review the request and program fees paid (less the nonrefundable deposit) may be refunded.
- Any student who withdraws or is dismissed from the program for any reason after three weeks prior to the program start will not be eligible for any refunds.