Reservations and Info
Click Here to Download our 2012 Crew Information Packet
- Call for available dates - they go fast! (803) 478-2105, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. eastern time.
- We will mail you the contract with rules and regulations.
- Read, sign and return the contract with the requested deposit (remember, your reservation is not secure until the contract and deposit is received by our office).
- Fill out the Reservation Request Form (PDF format) and fax to (803) 478-2179.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. and includes dinner. Check-out is 9 a.m. and includes brunch.
What you need to know
- We must have your signed contract and deposit before your reservation is final.
- We must have adequate staff to facilitate the adventure courses, so we suggest scheduling those courses when you reserve.
- We must have a set schedule for mealtime (Coaches can plan their meal schedules with one another and our staff). If a team misses its mealtime, they may be asked to wait until the end of the mealtime to eat. The dining hall is closed between meal times.
- You should bring your clothes, linens (including towels), personal hygiene items, sunscreen, laundry detergent and all necessary items that you would normally bring for a trip.
- You should call in advance if you are interested in reserving our motorless launches. If there are none available, call J & J Marina at (803) 478-2490 for additional space.
- Athletic equipment is available to check out anytime during the day, but must be returned at the end of each day. Teams will be charged for any missing or damaged equipment.
- Any misconduct will result in the team being asked to leave without a refund.
- Ice is available for injuries by contacting the Crew coordinator.
- Other information such as medical facility locations and schedules will be provided upon your arrival.