Interested in Study Abroad opportunities? If so, follow this process:
- Attend a Study Abroad 101 Session! Information about days and times offered can be found on the Study Abroad website.
- After attending a Study Abroad 101 session, students are encouraged to meet with their assigned academic advisors to discuss academic requirements and to identify potential classes or subjects that they will be able to take while abroad.
- Do not wait to plan your Study Abroad experience! Many College of Behavioral, Social and Health Sciences majors have very specific requirements that may prevent moving or adjusting the course plan to fit in Study Abroad. Students are encouraged to know their options (and limitations) of where Study Abroad may fit as early as possible in their academic career.
- You may also want to meet with a financial aid counselor concerning financial aid options and possible scholarships.
- For more information, visit the Study Abroad website.