Academic Success Center Services
Online Meeting and Collaboration Sites
Helpful Websites, Videos and Apps
CU Navigate app -Study Buddies
Access your Canvas courses on the go and in the classroom
Easily schedule meetings with large groups
View or present right from your phone
- Form study groups with students in your classes using the Study Buddies feature in the CU Navigate app.
- Create a sense of connection with your classmates and instructor by actively engaging in class chat and discussion sessions.
- Let your classmates know that you are interested in forming a study group and invite classmates to join you
- Review the course syllabus and ask your instructor any clarifying questions.
- Practice professional writing when emailing your instructor. Always include your full name, class section information, and opening and closing greetings in the body of the email.
- Introduce yourself to at least one classmate in each of your classes
- Attend PAL and Tutoring sessions to regularly interact with other students in the same course