Berly and Creighton Research Fellowships
Terms of the Awards - Berly: $5,000/year in supplemental support; Creighton: $3,000/year in supplemental support
- Awards are for one year
- Awards are open to new applicants and enrolled students in both the M.S. and Ph.D. programs
- Award is administered by the Entomology Awards Committee
New program applicants should submit research prospectus (one page maximum) as part of their application's personal statement, including:
- Identification and background on a problem in entomology,
- Questions and hypotheses to be addressed,
- Research methods and field sites or facilities to be utilized.
- Complete applications must be submitted to the Graduate School by January 15 each year (for consideration for a Fall award)
Enrolled entomology students should submit:
- Research prospectus (guidelines as above),
- Updated checklist of program requirements,
- Courses completed and grades received for degree requirements.
- Materials should be submitted to the chair of the Entomology Awards Committee by January 15 to be judged concurrently with new applicants.