Stay Green--Production Manager—Commercial Landscape Maintenance (Deadline: Until Position is Filled; Posted: 6/1/11)(Posted: 6/1/11)
Stay Green, a professional landscaping service located in Santa Clarita, CA, has a position opening for a Production Manager—Commercial Landscape Maintenance.
1) Will direct the activities of assigned crews to ensure safety, exceed customer service and quality standards, while adhering to the operating budget;
2) Will work in coordination with all other Stay Green departments to successfully achieve common operational goals.
1) Must have a minimum of one-year experience in directing crews and landscape jobs. BS in Horticulture, Landscape Contracting or related study is preferred;
2) Must possess a working knowledge of all facets of commercial landscape maintenance, including plant material, irrigation systems and controllers, fertilizer usage and safe handling of chemicals;
3) Must have good written and verbal communication skills, basic computer skills, the ability to train and evaluate employees, excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail;
4) Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record is necessary.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary range commensurate w/experience, plus benefits. Stay Green has an outstanding benefits package and excellent opportunities for advancement.
Application packet must consist of the following: 1) cover letter, 2) resume, and 3) full contact information for three (3) references.
Deadline: Until position is filled.