Skip to main content

Frequently Used Forms for Current Students

All Students

Student Data Sheet

Waiver Request Form

Assistantship Students
GS2000 Graduate Assistant Tuition Remission Form

F-1 Visa Students
Form IS-120: Request to Amend I-20
Form IS-125: Request for Reduced Course Load
Form IS-130: Request for Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Authorization
Form IS-140: Request for Post-Completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)

Employer Evaluation of Student
Student Evaluation of Internship

Graduating Students
GS4: Online Diploma Application - No longer used. See Grad School's list of frequently used forms.
Results of the Doctoral Comprehensive Exam and Candidacy Form
GS7M: For master's degree students, Final Exam and Thesis Approval Form
GS7D: For doctoral degree students, Dissertation Defense and Approval Form

Can't find what you are looking for? Try the Grad School's list of frequently used forms.