Welcome to the Clemson University Science Outreach Center
The mission of the Clemson University Science Outreach Center is to inspire and empower the scientist within each of us. To this end, we:
- Make science relevant and fun through hands-on labs, camps and activities for learners of all ages.
- Engage the public through lectures and discussions of scientific issues.
- Support classroom teachers through course offerings and lesson ideas.
Our programs include:
- Interactive lab experiences in modern genetics and biotechnology for school and community groups.
- Summer science and holiday camps.
- Graduate courses for teachers.
- TIGERTalks, a monthly science forum.
- NEW THIS FALL - Virtual Stem Club!
The Clemson University Science Outreach Center is sponsored by Clemson University.