Creative and Marketing Services
The Media and Graphics team at the Watt Center is responsible for all communication and marketing efforts of the department, as well as producing promotions for our campus partners like Creative Inquiry. We produce high-quality materials featuring students and faculty in our space, the accomplishments of our staff, and events taking place at the Watt Center.
- 2D and 3D graphic design for our 200-plus interior and exterior displays
- Update and coordinate social media campaigns
- Website and online form maintenance
- Videography and photography
- Creation of all marketing and promotional materials, including brochures, newsletters, digital flyers and "swag"
- Distribution of printed marketing materials
- Write press releases and online content for blogs and web pages
- Coordinate large press releases and promotions with University Relations department
If you are a Watt Center resident in need of Creative Operations, please fill out our Project Request form below. A member of our team will contact within seven business days to confirm the details of your request. Creative Operations are also available for offices outside the Watt Center. The hourly rate for our team is $50. To set up a meeting or discuss your project needs, email Graphics Manager Ben Wyland.