Students who are participating in a Departmental Honors Program may apply for funds to support their Departmental Honors Research projects in the fall and spring semesters. These competitive grants may be used for such needs as equipment, supplies, travel to research facilities or other items beyond the capacity of the student's department to provide. Please read the Guidelines and Instructions carefully below under "To Apply".
For questions about the grant process you may contact Susan Falendysz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Priority Deadlines for Fall 2017
- DHRG Student Application - Friday, September 8, 2017
- DHRG FACULTY ENDORSEMENTS - Friday, September 15, 2017
Non-Priority Deadlines for Fall 2017
- DHRG Student Application - Friday, October 6, 2017
- DHRG FACULTY ENDORSEMENTS - Friday, October 13, 2017
Priority Deadlines for Spring 2018
- DHRG Student Application - Friday, January 26, 2018
- DHRG FACULTY ENDORSEMENTS - Friday, February 2, 2018
Non-Priority Deadlines for Spring 2018
- DHRG Student Application - Friday, February 23, 2018
- DHRG FACULTY ENDORSEMENTS - Friday, March 2, 2018
Grant applications submitted after the priority deadline will be funded only upon availability of funds; grant applications submitted after the non-priority deadline will not be funded.
To get started with the Departmental Honors Research Grant application process you must visit the On-Line Admissions page to CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT (ApplyWeb user ID and Password — not your Clemson ID and password)
If you ever forget your ApplyWeb ID and Password you may return to the On-Line Admissions page and get help with that under Manage Your Account.
After creating your ApplyWeb ID and Password, come back to this page and click on the Research Grant application link below. It will ask for the ID and Password you just created.
Departmental Honors Research Grant Guidelines and Instructions
Departmental Honors Research Grant Application