Download Adobe Reader


student with studentsAll teacher education bachelor's degree programs lead to educator licensure/certification. In addition, the College of Education’s Master of Arts in Teaching in middle grades education, Master of Arts in special education and Master of Arts in Teaching in secondary science and secondary mathematics education also lead to initial educator licensure/certification. Within these web pages is detailed information on Clemson’s degree program initial level licensure/certification process. If you need additional help, please contact Jamie Garland (864-656-3180) or Staci Koonce (864-656-0491).

Graduate programs in the College of Education in school counseling and educational leadership also lead to advanced licensure/certification.

With regard to state certification for non-Clemson education students, please see State Licensure/Certification Information.

If you do not find the information you are looking for within this section of the site, please contact Jamie Garland (864-656-3180) or Staci Koonce (864-656-0491).