What do we know about the ACA?
Back to Previous Page
- Clemson, as well as every university nationwide, must comply with this federal law.
- Clemson continues to work with internal and external attorneys on state and federal requirements.
- The government has not yet agreed to exempt student workers (undergraduate/graduate) from this law.
- The government is requiring us to track paid service hours for anyone with standard work hours less than 30 hours per week.
- Clemson will continue to advocate for specific guidance in the law for higher education.