Contests and Award Applications
South Carolina Association of Agricultural Educators
NAAE Award Application Process and Guidelines
· Each Region will select their nominees at the Fall Region Teachers meeting.
· Nominees must complete the SCAAE Application associated with the NAAE Award for which they were nominated.
· Nominees must return the completed SCAAE Application to the SCAAE Past President by February 1.
· Judging of the applications will be performed by a group of judges selected by the SCAAE Past President and consisting of the following (as approved by the SCAAE Executive Committee):
o Retired Agricultural Educator
o Representative from the Agriculture Industry
o Representative of an Agricultural Organization (Farm Bureau, SC Young Farmer and Agribusiness Assoc., SC Cattlemen’s Assoc., etc.)
· State Winners will be notified by February 15.
· State winners will submit the completed electronic application to the NAAE by May 15. Please note that the NAAE application may have requirements not included on the SCAAE application.
- Outstanding Young Member
- Outstanding Ag Ed Teacher
- Outstanding Middle/Secondary School Ag Ed Program
- Outstanding Post Secondary / Adult Ag Ed Program
- SCAAE Teacher Mentor Award Application
- SCAAE "Teacher Turn the Key" Scholarship Application