Interdisciplinary Curriculum CommitteesEach academic department has one or more curriculum committees, documented in their bylaws. Each college has one or more curriculum committees, documented in their bylaws, composed with representatives from the relevant academic departments. The University Undergraduate and Graduate Curriculum Committees are defined in the Constitution of the Faculty of Clemson University.
In order to facilitate interdisciplinary programs, the Faculty Manual provides for interdisciplinary curriculum committees, which are established following review by the Committee on Committees.
- Only regular faculty members may be voting members of interdisciplinary curriculum committees
- The chair of interdisciplinary curriculum committees are elected by and from the voting members of the interdisciplinary curriculum committees
- In some cases, interdisciplinary curriculum committees may have administrative homes (see Clemson Curriculog Guidelines)
For membership lists and updates, please contact Matt Fields
Each committee is established by the Committee on Committees in a meeting. Use the following form to begin the creation process.
- Form to Document an Interdisciplinary Curriculum Committee (last updated July 2022)
Formally Established Interdisciplinary Curriculum Committees
- Advanced Manufacturing Curriculum Committee (October 2017)
- Astrobiology Minor Committee (March 2019)
- Business (BUS) Curriculum Committee (September 2022)
- Business Anthropology and Human Behavior Curriculum Committee (February 2019)
- Center for Career & Professional Development Curriculum Committee (September 2021)
- College of Architecture, Arts and Humanities (CAAH) Curriculum Committee (September 2022)
- Curriculum Committee for the CU Course Rubric (October 2017)
- Cybersecurity Curriculum Committee (October 2017)
- ENTR Curriculum Committee (April 2021)
- INNO Curriculum Committee (January 2018)
- Resilient Infrastructure and Environmental Systems (RIES) Committee (September 2019)
- STS Curriculum Committee (December 2019) Note: will be subsumed by CAAH IDCC
- Systems Engineering Graduate Curriculum Committee (September 2021)
- Transportation Safety Administration Curriculum Committee (September 2017)
- Wilbur O. and Ann Powers College of Business Leadership Signature Program Curriculum Committee (September 2021)