Students must sign up for eRefunds to receive their refund via direct deposit.
Access and enroll in eRefund via iROAR
- Select the "Student Billing" tab
- Select the "My Bill" link
- Select the "Electronic Refunds" link under the "My Profile Setup" section.
- Click the "Set Up Account" button and follow the on-screen instructions to enter the account information.
- NOTE: Only the student may sign up for eRefund. Authorized users do not have access to eRefund setup or information.
If you do not sign up for eRefund:
- Refunds for eligible students will be mailed in the form of a check to the home address on the first day of class.
- Subsequent refunds will be mailed to the home address every Friday the week after classes begin.
- If payment by check creates a credit balance, the refund is held for seven days to allow for bank processing.
- Any changes to your schedule and/or financial aid after you receive a refund may create a debt. All such debts are subject to collection and must be repaid immediately.
- If you need to request a stop payment and re-issue of your refund check for any reason, please access this Stop Payment Request form.
- Your home address is considered your permanent address. The University uses this address to mail information regarding updates and reminders.
- Any indebtedness to Clemson University will be deducted from your refund before it is sent out.
- In order to authorize Clemson University to use Title IV Financial Aid Funds (Pell Grant, Direct Loans, etc) to cover miscellaneous student billing charges you must complete the Authorization for Non-Allowable Charges.