Stephanie Davis, PhDProfessor of Nursing, Director of Graduate Programs
Contact: 864-656-2588 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is Dr. Davis?
Stephanie Davis is a Professor in the School of Nursing and serves as the Director of Graduate Programs. She is a certified family nurse practitioner with a certificate in women’s studies. She maintains clinical practice in a weight management clinic. Her research interests include women’s health (quality of life with breast cancer, body image, sexuality, and social support) international health, health of rural and underserved populations, educational pedagogy, and weight management.
For more information, see her College Profile.
How Dr. Davis’ research is transforming health care
Davis works to transform health care through: activities aimed at improving health outcomes for populations in rural/underserved areas regionally, nationally and globally; identifying and working to reduce barriers to access to healthcare; impacting outcomes of patients through student (future providers) education; serving on a state and international Board of Directors; and service to numerous professional organizations.
News and media related to Dr. Davis’ research
- Clemson aims to grow nurse practitioner workforce with new $2.7 million grant - WSPA Channel 7
- Clemson nursing receives $2.7 million grant to increase nurse practitioner workforce - Clemson News
- Clemson University School of Nursing landed a multimillion-dollar grant that has already paid immediate dividends - Upstate Today
- Clemson researchers think pink year round, Creative Services, October 2014
Health Research Expertise Keywords
Quality of Life with Breast Cancer, Body Image, Sexuality, Social Support, Women's Health, International Health, Access to Care for Rural/Underserved Populations, Weight Management, Educational Pedagogy
- CUSHR Faculty
- CU-Prisma Health Partnership
- COVID-19 Research
- In The News
- Healthy SC
- Make a Gift
- Contact Us