Robin Kowalski, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
College of Behavioral, Social and Health Sciences
Contact: 864-656-0348 or email@example.com
Who is Dr. Kowalski?
Robin Kowalski is a professor in the Department of Psychology. Her current research focuses on bullying and cyberbullying among youth and adults.
For more information, see her Department Profile.
How Dr. Kowalski’s research is transforming health care
Robin is on the forefront of research investigating bullying and cyberbullying. Her research focuses on factors leading to bullying, aversive interpersonal behaviors such as teasing and complaining, and bullying prevention and intervention efforts. She also conducts research in the area of sports psychology and has previously studied organ donation and cervical cancer screening.
News and media related to Dr. Kowalski’s research
- Bully in the next bedroom - are we in denial about sibling aggression?, BBC, 11/8/13
- Speaking of schools: National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month, SC ETV, 10/7/13
- Cyberbullying: What it means and how to protect our kids, Discovery blog, 9/30/13
- Is sibling bullying normal or a form of violence?, Psych Central, 9/24/13
- Study: Sibling bullying considered ‘normal’ by most children, parents, Fox Carolina 9/23/13
- Sibling bullying: An understudied phenomenon, Science World Report, 9/23/13
- The art of complaining, Discovery blog, 3/6/13
- The bullies of cyberspace, Glimpse
- How offices become complaint departments, NY Times, 2/23/13
- 27 percent of college students say they have been cyber-bullied, USA Today, 12/9/11
- Cyber bullying topic of conversation, Anderson Independent Mail, 10/3/11
- The rise of cyber-bullying, Reader’s Digest Australia, 9/8/10
- Chronic complaining, Herald-Tribune, 8/10/10
Health Research Expertise Keywords
Psychology, Bullying, Cyberbullying, Sibling, Courage, Sports Psychology, Organ Donation, Cervical Cancer, Cancer Screening, Women’s Health, Mental Health
- CUSHR Faculty
- CU-Prisma Health Partnership
- Healthy SC
- In The News
- Make a Gift
- Contact Us