Test your computer to make sure that your computer meets the hardware and software requirements for participating in an Adobe® Connect™ meeting. Review the Technical Specifications for Adobe Connect to see a list of supported operating systems and web browsers.
As previously announced, Adobe Connect was retired on June 30, 2021. Access to all recordings and files stored on Adobe Connect have also been removed.
If you have questions, email IThelp@clemson.edu.
Adobe® Connect™ was Clemson University's supported web conferencing application that provides the delivery of real-time course lectures and meetings. Clemson University is now retiring Adobe Connect and encouraging the use of Zoom and WebEx instead. Starting August 15, 2020, new Adobe Connect meetings will not be able to be created, but previous Adobe Connect recordings will remain available until July 1, 2021. Click the button below for information on how you can preserve your recordings after July 1, 2021. The migration process is a bit time consuming, so PLEASE do not wait until June 30th to start working on this. Clemson Online and CCIT are prepared to provide instructional and technical (i.e. troubleshooting) assistance. We do not have any bulk migration capabilities.
- Moving Adobe Connect Recordings to Ensemble and Updating Links in Canvas (PDF)
- Adobe Connect Quick Start Guide (.PDF)
- Start, Attend, and Manage Adobe Connect Meetings and Sessions (.HTML)
- Adobe Connect for Mobile (.HTML)
- Best Practices for hosts and presenters (.HTML)
- Delete a Meeting (.PDF)
- Meeting Roles and User Interface Overview (.HTML)
- Uploading Content to your Content Collection (.PDF)
- Accessibility Features in Adobe Connect (.HTML)
- Linking Adobe Connect Recordings to your Canvas course (.PDF)
- Example Syllabus Statement (.PDF)
Adobe Connect questions should be directed to CCIT:
- How do I get an Adobe® Connect™ account?
All faculty and staff already have accounts in the Adobe® Connect™ system. To create a meeting and begin using Adobe® Connect™ open your web browser and navigate to the following URL in your web browser: http://connect.clemson.edu. Log in using your network login and password.
- Is there a cost for Adobe® Connect™?
Adobe® Connect™ is available for free to all faculty and staff at Clemson University. At present, we are not able to offer this tool to students. We have a limited license. If you plan to use Adobe® Connect™ for large meetings, please email ITHELP@clemson.edu and work with Clemson Online for scheduling.
- Which File Types are Supported in Connect Meetings? (.HTM)
- Can you provide an Example Statement for courses that use Adobe Connect? (.PDF)
- How do I Link Adobe® Connect™ Recordings to a Canvas Course? (.PDF)
- What are the New Features of Adobe Connect? (.PDF)
- How do I use Adobe Connect Shared Content? (.PDF)
Looking for WebEx? Go to the WebEx page.