Ensemble is a web based system. Most web browsers will work with Ensemble including Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari. Visit Ensemble Video Player Browser Support for detailed information.
Ensemble studio provides easy, automated lecture recording in classrooms, meeting rooms, labs, courtrooms and medical training rooms. Ensemble Studio enables lecture capture so your users can present and teach comfortably, free from technology worries. Presenters can be confident that everything they say and display is captured in Ensemble Video and auto-published to their publishing destination. Use scheduled capture or ad hoc capture for recording class lectures in college auditoriums, classrooms or training facilities.
Ensemble Studio questions should be directed to CCIT:
To request a scheduled lecture capture, contact CCIT.
- Is There A Cost Associated with Ensemble Studio?
At this time there is no cost associated with Ensemble accounts unless additional storage space is requested.
- How Do I Get access to Ensemble?
To access Ensemble, open a web browser and navigate to https://ensemble.clemson.edu. The first time you login an account will be created for you. If you need an account for a department, email ITHELP@clemson.edu.
- How do I get access to an Ensemble Studio Recorder?
Most recorders are dedicated to a specific room. To gain access to the recording, training is required. To request training or access to additional recorders, email ITHELP@clemson.edu and request access or training for the recorder in the specified room.
- Do We Offer Instructor-Led Training for Ensemble Studio?
Yes. Clemson Online currently offers instructor-led training for employees. Please view our training calendar to register for these available classes. For one on one training email ITHELP@clemson.edu.
- How do I request scheduled lecture capture?
Email ITHELP@clemson.edu. Provide the following information:
- Building and Room where recording will take place
- Name of Recording
- Date/Time of recording
- Is the recording a reoccurring event? (ex/ every Monday and Wednesday for the Fall 2018 semester)
- Ensemble library where recordings should be placed
- Instructor's name & username
For information about frequently asked questions and common issues, visit Ensemble Video's FAQ page.
Looking for Ensemble? Go to the Ensemble page