Appendices referenced in the playbook (pdfs):
- Appendix A: Templates
- Appendix B: Learning Interactions (Engagement)
- Appendix C: Assessment in Blended Learning Classrooms
- Appendix D: Active Learning while Physically Distancing
- Appendix E: Implementation Checklist
- Appendix F: Online Resources for Science Laboratories (external link)
- Appendix G: Classroom Usage and Cleaning Protocol
- Appendix H: Syllabus Undergraduate Regulations (links to document in Clemson Box) and
Graduate Class Regulation Letter, Fall 2020
Students have an easier way to notify you of an absence. Please share these Canvas instructions on the NOA with them.
How do you look up your class time and location within iROAR? This pdf gives visual instructions on class time/location look-up.
The Registrar provides help sheets for faculty including a video and pdf material for schedules under View Class Rolls (Detail/Summary), at https://www.clemson.edu/registrar/faculty/training-materials.html
The Faculty Resource Center has Clemson Online's Canvas site, a full slate of resources for this fall.
Wondering what will be in your classroom? CCIT has a webpage dedicated to technology installed in which classroom: https://ccit.clemson.edu/support/faculty-staff/classroom-technology/blended-learning-enabled-classrooms/.
CCIT also has full resources for working remotely at: https://ccit.clemson.edu/working-remotely/.