Clemson University

Academic Grievance Policy

Academic Grievance Committee

Academic grievances are handled by Dr. Jeffrey Appling in Undergraduate Studies and Dr. David S. Fleming in the Graduate School. It is advisable to visit the Ombuds Office prior to filing a grievance (see section on Undergraduate and Graduate Student Ombudsman).

Undergraduate grievances:
Dr. Jeffrey Appling
E103 Martin Hall

Graduate grievances:
Dr. David S. Fleming
E106 Martin Hall