Skip to main content
How to Apply
- Access the Summer Scholars registration website and to reserve your spot in the desired course.
- You MUST complete the online registration to secure a spot in the program. Students whose registration forms/transcripts are received without an online registration run the risk of the course being at capacity.
- IMPORTANT: When registering online, please use a valid and frequently-accessed email address as this will be the primary method of contact.
- Pay the $200 enrollment deposit (See Fees and Payments).
- This fee must be paid online at the time of registration to secure a spot in the program. Mailed checks may not be received in time to secure a spot if the class fills.
- Submit scholar transcripts:
- Summer Scholars accepts enrollment on a first-come, first-serve basis. An official copy of your High School transcript is required to determine acceptance. Applicants who have a weighted GPA above 3.3 will be automatically accepted after documentation is received. Applicants with a weighted GPA below a 3.3 may be accepted based on PSAT, SAT or ACT scores and their letter of recommendation from a teacher or school official. In these instances the application will be reviewed by the acceptance committee. (please see gradetracker.com)
- This is required within two weeks after your enrollment deposit.
- Transcripts may be mailed or sent electronically from the camper's school to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: For middle schoolers, your most recent report card can serve as your transcript or a PSAT score.