Skip to main content
How to Enroll
- Access Enrollment Website and register for the desired course.
- You MUST complete the online registration to secure a spot in the program. Students whose registration forms/transcripts are received without an online registration run the risk of the course being at capacity.
- IMPORTANT: When registering online, please use a valid and frequently-accessed email address as this will be the primary method of contact.
- Pay the $200 enrollment deposit (See Fees and Payments).
- This fee must be paid online at the time of registration to secure a spot in the program. Mailed checks may not be received in time to secure a spot if the class fills.
- Submit scholar transcripts:
- Summer Scholars accepts enrollment on a first-come, first-serve basis. An official copy of your High School transcript is required to determine acceptance. Applicants who have a weighted GPA above 3.3 will be automatically accepted after providing documentation. Applicants with a weighted GPA below a 3.3 may be accepted based on PSAT, SAT or ACT scores and their letter of recommendation from a teacher or school official. In these instances the application will be reviewed by the acceptance committee. (please see gradetracker.com)
- This is required within two weeks after your enrollment deposit.
- Transcripts may be mailed or sent electronically from the camper's school to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: For middle schoolers, your most recent report card can serve as your transcript or a PSAT score.
- Click here to view and print 2019 forms. Once complete, please submit the documents. Documents are due no later than one month before the start of the course. Please do not staple or print these forms on both sides.